Teach your students how to create video tutorials on their mobile devices to engage in storytelling, video tutorials, and presentations.
With the use of free screencasting tools that have online and offline download capabilities for desktop sharing, members of the course will be able to communicate and learn from each other more easily and in fun ways.
Participants of the course will learn how to use Video Screen Recorders, Curation Boards/Walls, Live Virtual Classes, and other tools to create videos on their computers and mobile devices (smartphones and tablets/iPads). They will also learn how to use various mobile tools to enhance learning by engaging students in creating videos.
Live Virtual Classes
The session is suitable for teachers, students, and anyone who wishes to share information with screen sharing videos.
By the end of this session, participants will have...
- read and annotated (PDF) articles on video-based mobile learning.
- discussed video-based mobile learning.
- created videos on mobile and desktop devices.
- created stories using video apps in mobile devices.
- reflected on the tools and process of video-based mobile learning in a diary (Moodle activity)
- scheduled and gave collaborative live online meetings using Jitsi.
- teamed-up and worked in teams.
- used curation tools to showcase activities.
Please feel free to ask questions, add comments, and make suggestions in this forum.
- ForumModerators' Forum