Showcase and Reflect
In week 5, participants will showcase and reflect on 5 tools used in weeks 1-4. They will use a curation wall/board of their choice for the reflections. They will also fill in a feedback survey. Once they complete the tasks, they will be able to access the certificate of participation.
Choose a screen recorder to record and showcase your work:
Choose a curation wall/board from the list below for your reflection:
Please use this support forum to ask questions, add comments and to make suggestions.
Receive a gradeParticipants will showcase the work they did in weeks 1-4 and reflect on the process using a screen sharing recorder and curation wall from the list, below.
- Choose a screen recorder from the list below.
- Go back to weeks 1-4 of the course.
- Take us on a tour of the work you had done in weeks 1-4.
- Go over the tasks and reflect on the process and what you learned.
- Include the videos you created in your curation wall.
- Share the link to your curation wall by pasting it in this discussion forum.
- Reply to at least one other participant's post.
Receive a grade
Sign in to T4SE session (click on) Voki logins.
Use the avatar with your voice (in real time or upload an MP3) or by text to speech that is there to reflect on the process of developing and designing a course collaboratively. Click on Add your thoughts after you log in and add the following reflections.
Share the challenges and benefits of the 5-week EVO session and share the link of your Voki reflection in this discussion forum. Just copy and paste the link.
Use the following login details, so you can have more time (90 seconds) and other pro features like the hangout for free:
Please reflect on the course by responding to the following questions.