In week 1, participants will:
- get acquainted with each other, the moderators, and the platform Padlet and Voki.
- discuss language apps in the classroom
- sign up for free accounts on
- Padlet https://padlet.com/
- Voicethread https://voicethread.com/share/19115828/
- Voki avatar https://voki.com
Sign up for a Padlet free account (install the APP on your phone), login, and add your location to the map below using the QR code if you are using your phone or directly on the Map below.
Introduce yourself by audio using Voicethread. Click on the + sign and then choose the mic icon to add your introduction on our collective voicethread, below. After you add your voice, please "create a new discussion topic" and post the following information:
- Share your thoughts on Voicethread as a tool to practice speaking.
- How would you. use it with your students?
290.5 KB PDF document Uploaded 25/12/22, 03:41
Read and annotate using Amanote before responding to the discussion below. Click on "the name" of the file to get started.
Receive a grade
Read the article above and suggest at least one other researched-based article on how reflections can help improve spoken English.
- How would reflective practice improve your students' learning and spoken language?