Week 5: February 6 - 12
Week 5 tasks to Showcase and reflect on weeks 1-4.
Lead Moderator: Nellie Deutsch
In week 5, participants will showcase their work and reflect.
- Choose a free screen recorder.
- Showcase their work.
- Choose a curation wall.
- Summarize what they did in weeks 1-4 and post their work on a curation wall.
- Share the link of the curation wall (make sure it's enabled for public viewing).
- Take a course reflection questionnaire.
- Take the final survey for EVO23
Please use this support forum for questions, to add comments, and make suggestions.
- Receive a gradeParticipants will showcase the work they did in weeks 1-4 and reflect on the process using a screen sharing recorder and curation wall from the list, below.
- Choose a screen recorder from the list below.
- Go back to weeks 1-4 of the course.
- Take us on a tour of the work you had done in weeks 1-4.
- Go over the tasks and reflect on the process and what you learned.
- Include the videos you created in your curation wall.
- Share the link to your curation wall by pasting it in this discussion forum.
- Reply to at least one other participant's post.
- Receive a grade
Sign up for or sign in to a Voki account and use the avatar with your voice (in real time or upload an MP3) or by text to speech that is there to reflect on the course.
Share the challenges and benefits of the 5-week EVO session and share the link of your Voki reflection in this discussion forum. Just copy and paste the link.
Please use the following login details so you can have more time (90 seconds) and other pro features for free.
Please reflect on the course by responding to the following questions.
Please fill in the following feedback survey.