Week 3: January 23 - January 29
In week 3, participants will
- Read theories of teaching and learning English language skills via board games or games for EFL
- Discuss board games in the Young Learner and Teens classroom; consider the benefits and challenges involved in using board games
- Create 1 activity: a paper based board game using an online tool
- Share your experience in a video on YouTube or Vimeo and add that Video LINK to the forum & Wakelet Space.
- Share the PDF version of your created paper based board game in the Moderator Wakelet Space
- Share your modified version of one of the two Digital Templates (optional activity) in the Moderator Wakelet
- Follow Moderator Wakelet and YouTube Channel other participant Wakelets too! We will follow YOU too!
A video intro about Week 3