Objectives and Tasks - Overview
Presentations and Videos
January 29 - February 4
Deutsch, N. (2023). Presentations and Videos [Image]. Canva. Retrieved November 5, 2023 from URL.
By the end of week 3, participants will have:
- attended the weekly Zoom meeting or watched the recording of the meeting.
- used Google slides or Canva to collaborate on a team presentation.
- worked in teams to create a Google or Canva presentation with only images on a debate topic the team chose.
- learned about and follow copyrights and given credit to images and how to find images that can be modified on Google search.
- recorded their voice and added the audio to each slide using Canva.
- uploaded the MP4 of the screen recorder and published the video on Youtube or Vimeo or share the link.
- added interactive activities (questions) using Edpuzzle or Nearpod.
- added the final interactive video work to their team and individual curation walls and shared the links.