Participants will learn how to engage students in collaborative team-based activities. They will choose debate topics for the content and create tasks using collaborative tools for text, audio, video, images, curation walls, and screen recorders.
Weekly digital badges and a final certificate will be available for participants who complete the tasks.
The session will open for viewing on January 1, 2023.
In the meantime, please watch this video
- English language teachers of every age group
- Faculty and teacher training staff
- By the end of this session, participants will have learned about and practiced using audio, video, images, and text tools for student collaboration.
- By the end of the session, participants will have used Screen recorders (Flipgrid, Vimeo, Screencast-o-matic, LOOM, Edpuzzle), Google Drive and Audio (Kaizena and Otto-o-matic) Add-Ons (text, slides, forms, and sheets), curation tools (Wakelet, Miro, Ideaboardz, Mural, Conceptboard, Popplet, and Padlet), and other tools such as Nearpod, Voki, Kahoot, Canva, Book Creator, Video Ant, Amanote, and Quizlet.
- By the end of the session, participants will have created collaborative learning activities for their English language learners (ELL) in and out of the classroom.
- Flipgrid https://flipgrid.com/d312bb5f
- Vimeo https://vimeo.com
- Screencast-o-matic https://screencast-o-matic.com
- Voki https://www.voki.com
- Voicethread https://voicethread.com
- Canva https://www.canva.com
- Wakelet https://wakelet.com
- Miro https://miro.com
- Padlet https://padlet.com
- Popplet https://app.popplet.com
- Mural https://www.mural.co
- Ideaboardz https://ideaboardz.com
- Google Jamboards https://jamboard.google.com
- Conceptboard https://app.conceptboard.com
- Quizlet https://quizlet.com
- Kahoot https://kahoot.com
- Nearpod https://nearpod.com/
- Edpuzzle https://edpuzzle.com
- Google (docs, slides, forms) https://drive.google.com
- Add-Ons Kaizena (Google Word doc ) https://www.kaizena.com and OTT (Google Slides)https://ott-o-matic.com
- Google Jamboards https://jamboard.google.com/
- Google Meet https://meet.google.com/
- Jitsi (on and off Moodle) https://jitsi.org/jitsi-meet/
- ZOOM https://zoom.us
- Answergarden https://answergarden.ch
- Notion https://www.notion.so
- Book Creator https://bookcreator.com
- Video Ant https://ant.umn.edu/
We are here to help and support you.
Please click on the "start a new discussion topic, add a title and add your message. Don't forget to save your message.