Objectives and Tasks - Overview
Showcase and Reflect
February 12 - 18
Deutsch, N. (2023). Create videos [Image]. Canva. Retrieved November 5, 2023 from URL.
In week 5, participants will showcase their work and reflect on the process and outcome.
By the end of week 5, participants will have:
- attended the weekly Zoom meeting or watched the recording of the meeting.
- showcased and reflected on the activities they created using AI in weeks 1-4 using audio and video screen recording tools (see below).
- published the videos on Youtube, Vimeo, and other platforms (see below).
- uploaded their work on their individual Padlet wall or any other curation wall (see below).
- created a book using Book Creator to showcase their work.
- filled in the EVO24 feedback form.
Platforms to upload your MP4 and publish your videos
Showcase on a Curation Wall (Discussion forum with a Grade)
Book Creator (Tutorial) Page
Book Creation with Book Creator (Submit the link to your individual curation wall with the the link to the book) Forum
Feedback for EVO24 (needs updating) URL