OBJECTIVES & TASKS: Overview of Week 1
January 15 - 21
Deutsch, N. (2023). Introduction [Image]. Canva. Retrieved November 5, 2023 from URL.
In week 1, participants and moderators will introduce themselves using D-ID, create a video showing the layout of the session, and learn about the AI language models they will be using. They will familiarize themselves with a captivating lineup of language models, including ChatGPT, Claude, Google Bard, and Bing. These cutting-edge language models represent a new era in technology-enhanced learning, offering unprecedented opportunities for educators to elevate their teaching methods.
By the end of week 1, participants will have:
- attended the weekly Zoom meeting or watched the recording of the meeting.
- introduced themselves and add their D-ID videos to a collaborative Padlet.
- taken a 3-2-1 activity to share their background, familiarity with AI and expectations from the session.
- choosen a screen recorder to create a video showcasing the layout of the session.
- got free accounts and discuss AI language models such as ChatGPT, Claude, Google Bard, Microsoft Bing for instruction and learning.
- discussed what's involved in Prompt Engineering.
- created a Padlet wall to curate their session course work.
Let's get acquainted! Forum
Let's begin with a quick 3-2-1 introduction! Forum
Benefits and Challenges Forum
Prompt Engineering Forum
Check your answers! Page
You will be able to check your answers below.