Effective learning habits are essential for school and future careers. Participants of the session will learn about Personal Competency: A Framework for Building Students' Capacity to Learn by and develop effective learning habits that engage and motivate students to make good use of their time in and out of class.
5. Week 3
Week 3: (January 23 - 29) Motivational Competency
- Read the resources on motivational competency using Amanote and discuss the components of habit formation cycle.
- Develop an understanding of motivational competency and how it's related to personalized learning.
- Add 10 of the 44 terms to a Quizlet study set for week 3.
- Add 10 questions for a Kahoot Challenge for the content of weeks 3.
- Reflect on Motivational Competency
- Receive a digital badge for completing the tasks of week 3.